IntegraSpec is an innovative building system that builds stronger, safer, quieter, energy efficient and environmentally friendlier homes and structures.
IntegraSpec stands for quality and performance delivering a higher end finished product, while increasing the value of large or small projects in all markets.
Walls are energy efficient, quiet and safe, while the owners save money on heating and cooling costs, enjoy healthy indoor air quality and benefit from a safer environment, sheltered from the storm.
- Unlike other ICFs, IntegraSpec® is an independent panel system, not a ridged block. Walls are easier to assemble, cut and retain concrete due to the unique patented technology.
- Panels are bi-directional eliminating top, bottom, rights and lefts, greatly reducing waste of material.
- Panels are easily cut on a table saw ensuring accuracy without any worries of hitting dangerous metal pins.
- Embedded insert provides an area to slide in the patented interlocking webs producing any concrete thickness required, eliminating form lift when placing concrete.
- Inserts provide an 15/8″ wide nailing strip that is easily located by the embossed name and performs better than wood stud during a pull test.
- Spacers are available in 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″ & 12″ widths and can be combined using the revolutionary “H” clip for any concrete thickness.
- Spacers also stop form compression often found in other ICFs with foam on foam connecting blocks.
- Interior of each panel contains dovetail grooves to ensure continuous contact with the concrete once the concrete has set and cured. This is a very important feature preventing air and water leakage.
- Exterior of the panels provide an excellent drainage channel which can be used for commercial attachments to increase fire ratings.